I created this recipe after experimenting with several other similar recipes. I did this before I was thinking about getting my blog back up and running, so I only have this one slightly blurry photo. The next time I make these, I will update the post with step by step photos! I just LOVE feta cheese and it pairs really well with the ham and cheddar. The full recipe is listed below.
- 2 cups fat-free egg substitute
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 2 tsp seasoning (McCormick Perfect Pinch Roasted Garlic & Bell Pepper)
- 4 oz diced ham
- ½ cup 2% shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup fat free feta cheese
- Any veggies as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using two jumbo muffin pans, spray 10 of the openings with nonstick spray.
- Place the prepared muffin pans on top of a baking sheet (to catch any overflow).
- In a medium bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, and seasoning. Whisk thoroughly.
- Gently stir in the ham, cheddar, feta, and veggies.
- Evenly distribute the egg mixture among the ten sprayed cups of the jumbo muffin pans.
- Bake until muffin centers are firm, about 30-35 minutes.
If you use lots of veggies, you may get 12 servings instead of 10.
The eggs will rise (and possibly overflow if too full) during baking, but they will shrink as they cool.